20 Free Ways to Obtain Fundamentals of High Achievers
1. Know what you want – What is your vision? What do you want to create for your professional life? What do you want to create for your personal life? What kind of lifestyle do you want to have? Where do you want to live? What kinds of social activities do you want to do in the city where you choose to live?
2. Know why you want it – Once you know what you want, you’ve got to know why you want it. If you don’t have an emotionally compelling reason why you want something, you’ll just give up as soon as things become difficult.
3. Be quick to change your approach when things aren’t working or working very well – High achievers are always looking to grow. If you’ve got something that you’re doing, especially if you’re an entrepreneur, something you’re trying or you’re attempting or a way to put your business model together, and it’s just not working for you, you’ve got to change your approach. You always have to be constantly refining and changing your approach. The idea is to be quick to change to your approach, but slow to change your mind. Being slow to change your mind means you have a vision that you’re excited about. You know why you want that vision. You have a set of emotionally compelling reasons why you must get it done. You feel like it’s a burning desire deep inside you to make it happen.
4. Model the success of others to speed up your success – By learning from somebody else that’s already made all the mistakes, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
5. Time management — focus on your most important outcomes – Most people tend to major in minor things. They tend to focus on things that keep them really busy, but they’re really not focused on things that get them results. Organize your life. The key with time-management on your to-do list is to look at your list of goals. You want to put a number 1. next to everything that has to do with accomplishing your number one, most important goal. And then you do the same thing with goal number 2. and goal number 3. So what happens is, when you’re working on your to-do list, you’re focusing on things as they relate to your most important outcomes. That enables you to be very productive instead of just busy. If you have a lot of things going on, especially if you’re working for somebody else, while maybe you’re trying to build a career or a business on the side, or maybe you’re going to school at night, you’re going to have to become good at time-management and focusing on the things that are going to get you from where you are to where to where you want to be.
6. Be productive instead of being busy – It’s nice to organize your underwear and sock drawer, or your desk for that matter, but at the end of the day, it’s not going to move you closer to your most important goals. It’s better to focus on doing things as they relate to your most important goals, and do them in that order.
7. Be slow to change your mind. Stay committed to your life’s vision – Lots of things are going to come at you. You’re going to have days where you feel great and inspired, and then you’re going to have days where it’s going to feel like it’s hopeless and you’re never going to get there. That’s why it’s important to get your “what you want to accomplish” and “why you want to accomplish it” first. Because if you’re not in love with it, if you’re not excited about it, and if it’s not as much fun as playing, you’re obviously not doing the right thing.
8. Acceptance of failure as a necessary part of the process of success. Your failures usually outnumber your successes – For those of you that are trying to get better with women and asking women out, the bottom line is, you’re going to get rejected more than women are going to say yes to you. But at the end of the day, if you’re not putting yourself out there, if you’re not asking women on dates, and if you’re not going out on dates, you’re not going to get better at it. And if you’re not getting better at it, when that one special girl comes along, you’re not going to be prepared. When you’re not prepared, you’re going to fail.
9. Taking action vs. taking no action at all – If you want to get in shape, you want to lose weight, you want to take better care of yourself, you’ve got to take action. At the end of the day, if you take action, you get a little bit closer to where you want to be, even if it’s incremental. Imperfect action is better than no action at all.
10. Success and happiness are the result of progress – Learning new things, improving your skills, going through the permutations, feeling like you’re getting better, no matter what you do, if you practice anything in life, you can’t help but get better at it. It’s important to focus on what you are getting better at, and write it down, journal it, and be grateful for the failures.
11. Commit to being a lifelong learner – That is something I am always doing. If I’m not working or out enjoying life with people I care about, I’m learning and I’m reading. I read a lot, I apply a lot and I get results, I fail a lot, and I get feedback from that.
12. Always know your downside risk – Whether it’s a personal relationship, a friendship, a career, a business move, investing your money in the stock market or buying a piece of real estate, always know your downside risk. You have to assume your best plans will go sideways. What’s your plan B? What happens if everything goes sideways? Never risk more than you’re willing to lose.
13. Always be looking for an edge to make you more efficient and more productive – That’s why it’s essential to spend your time with other people who are way more successful than you are – people that maybe have the life and lifestyle you want, the business you want, the kind of relationship you want, the kinds of friends or the peer group that you’d like to have.
14. Associate with supportive high achieving peers – When you hang out with better people, people that are more successful and well off than you are, they tend to be more optimistic, and they’re going to push you when you have a day where you might be doubting your abilities.
15. Glass half full vs. half empty. Optimism and emotions fuel your motor.
16. Success takes decades. Practice infinite patience, focus on getting better and persist without exception – Starbucks is over 100 years old, but only in the last 30 years did it became a household name. Persist without exception doesn’t mean you give up when things get a little difficult or you have a few challenges here and there. That’s not the way it works.
17. Financial compensation is the result of adding value through the skills, gifts and talents that you obsess over developing and mastering – That’s why it’s really important, if you’re going to acquire skills, develop your talents and develop your gifts, you do something you really fucking love, believe in and have a passion for — something that is more fun than anything else you’re doing.
18. The world owes you nothing. You must negotiate to get the deal you want, or walk away and keep searching – That includes dating, friendship and also companies you work for. If your employer is not interested in giving you the raise you are looking for, then you need to be looking for another job on the side. Successful people, when they’re not getting what they want, then they start looking for somebody else or another opportunity so they can get what they want. If somebody doesn’t recognize your value, don’t sit around and wait on them to recognize it. Go find somebody who sees your value right away.
19. Monitor your self-talk – How do you talk about yourself? How do you think about yourself? Write down all of the emotions you have experienced in the past week. The average person, when they do that exercise, most of the emotions they think of are very negative. And they wonder why they have a negative life experience. It’s all about your self-talk. If you’re saying, “It won’t work out for me. That girl will never say yes. I’ll never get that job. I’ll never get that raise. That person will never buy my product,” you’ve got to catch yourself. If you don’t feel very optimistic say, “Wouldn’t it be nice if that big deal went through. Wouldn’t it be nice if I got that raise. Wouldn’t it be nice if that girl called me back.” Whatever it happens to be that you’re looking for, monitor your self talk, and make sure you’re focusing on positive things. Whatever you focus your brain on is going to expand. If you’re focused on positive thoughts, you’re going to get more positive thoughts, and your brain is going to look for more reasons to be positive and excited.
20. When your beliefs are in conflict with your goals – I see this a lot when I’m doing phone sessions with people. They might want to go back to school, and then they start saying things like, “I don’t have the time. I don’t have the money. I’m not really smart.” They come up with all the reasons it’s not going to work. Their reasons, their self-talk, the story that they tell themselves, many times is going to be in conflict with what their goals are. But all of us, no matter what our goal is, it’s going to require dealing with failure, overcoming lots of failure and obstacles. Things don’t just magically just fall in our laps like a piece of cake. Life isn’t all sunshine and roses.
Reach your dreams quicker by following these easy steps. Rehearse these steps every day and become your great self!
If you want the top rated improvement manual that gives advise similar to what you have just read click here <—-